The Weft™ Shuttle™ tracking device
The Weft™ Shuttle™ tracking device provides visibility to your assets anywhere in the world, whether on the sea, land or in the air. Most assets in the shipping world require humans to report on their location and condition, meaning business leaders must rely on outdated, incorrect or nonexistent information to make business decisions.
You can eliminate human error and gain accurate, real-time information by installing the Weft™ Shuttle™ hardware onto your assets and making them smart. Designed to fit discretely within the folds of a cargo container's corrugated surfaces, the Weft™ Shuttle™ tracking device brings unparalleled performance to fill your tracking, telemetry and analytics needs.
The Weft™ Shuttle™ hardware is the most advanced, long-lasting and cost-effective tracking and telemetry device.
- Pinpoint location within 2-5 meters of accuracy anywhere in the world in optimal conditions
- Over-the-air transmission eliminates the need for expensive infrastructure
- WiFi provides precise location indoors and in urban areas and transmits over the local network to reduce data costs
- Powered by DC or long-lasting replaceable battery
- API easily integrates with legacy enterprise systems, such as SAP, ERP, TMS, WMS, SCM, etc
- Triggered alerts for preset events (change in state, modality, arrival, departure, route, delay, collision, condition, and more)
10+ different BLE sensor peripherals
With BLE, the device acts as a base station for machine-to-machine (M2M) communication in an ad-hoc mesh network. Units can share additional information, such as temperature, light, humidity, and utilize the network to reduce battery consumption and increase accuracy.